MP10 client for Unix/Linux
A C program to allow unix/linux users to work with MP10 player (Perstel Chic).
For this reason it's important to implement at lest these basic functionalities:
Now it is either a command-line tool or GUI tool.
GUI has been coded in tcl/tk language.
- list all the files present in the device;
- delete a set of files;
- download to the device a set of files (audio and generic);
- upload to the host a set of files (audio and generic).
View MPClient screenshot.
Download latest version here!
MPClient 0.3 (October 2004)
- add a graphical user interface;
mp10client 0.2 (April 2004)
- delete files stored in device;
- upload all type of files (audio ones too) from device to host;
This version has the standard installation format: configure; make; make install.
- MP3 files downloaded by "MPChic 0.1 beta" were NOT playble!
MPChic 0.1 beta (March 2004)
This is the very first release this Open Source little project.
- retrive device firmware version;
- list of all files stored in device (not only audio ones);
- download files (from host to device);